Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Weather. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Potent low to deliver wintry blast to Quebec, 20+ cm of snow for some. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Weather The first day it was very sunny and warm,then on the 3 or 4 day there was a little tornado which was a little frightening although usually Lithuania does not get Tornados. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Kaunas, Kaunas, Lithuania. (Weather station: Kaunas, Lithuania). Overcast. Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low around 30F. Chance of precip 40%. During the day there is no rain. What is the average humidity in January in Kaunas? Current weather in Kaunas and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days Chance of rain 60%. Low 32F. The rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon. Chance of snow 40%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Send feedback! Chance of precip 40%. Today’s and tonight’s Kaunas, Kaunas, Lithuania weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Hefty dose of snow for parts of Newfoundland as temperatures plummet. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Temps nearly steady around 30. Cloudy skies early followed by a mixture of light rain and snow in the afternoon. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. High-Impact Nor'easter: Heavy Snow, Strong Winds Ahead, Winter Storm Gail: Maps, Forecast, Alerts, Timing and More, Some Cities Could See More Snow This Week Than All of Last Winter, New York City Could See Over a Foot of Snow, The 100 Most Impactful Photos That Appeared on weather.com in 2020, Deadly Winter Storm Causes Floods, Avalanches in Europe (PHOTOS), Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Bond Fire Grows in Orange County (PHOTOS), What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Today Kaunas Kauno Apskritis Lithuania: Overcast with a temperature of 5°C and a wind North-East speed of 11 Km/h. Variable clouds with snow showers. High around 30F. The temperature decreases gradually towards the interior: the daily average in January and February is around -1 degrees Celsius (30 °F) on the coast (see Klaipeda), it slightly drops in the central area (see Kaunas), and even so more in the east, where it reaches -4 °C (25 °C) in Vilnius, which therefore is the coldest city in Lithuania. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Last updated today at 23:59. The first option will be automatically selected. Temps nearly steady around 30. Mostly cloudy with snow showers during the evening. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Kaunas - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Cloudy. ☁ Kaunas Kauno Apskritis Lithuania 15 Day Weather Forecast. High 31F. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Take control of your data. There are 2-5 mm of rainfall expected with 54% chance of some rain and a gentle breeze of 15 kph from the west. Low near 35F. Sort by: Weather widget; API - Access to xml; Wordpress Plugin; Major locations. Day by day forecast. Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. Average Weather in Kaunas Lithuania. Low 32F. April in Kaunas, Lithuania, is a fresh spring month, with temperature in the range of an average high of 10.7°C (51.3°F) and an average low of 1.8°C (35.2°F). Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Forecast Paprudziai - Lithuania (Kaunas County) ☼ Longitude : 23.51 Latitude : 55.11 Altitude : 68m ☀ Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Wed Dec … 01 December 2020 at 07:00-08:00: Fair, Temperature 2, 0 mm, Light breeze, 3 m/s from south-southwest Snow accumulations less than one inch. Rain and snow showers in the morning. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Kaunas. In Kaunas, Lithuania, in January, the average high-temperature is -2.6°C (27.3°F), and the average low-temperature is -8.5°C (16.7°F). Low 33F. In Kaunas, Lithuania, the average relative humidity in January is 88.1%. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of rain 40%. Weather forecast and conditions for Kaunas, Lithuania. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 80%. Low 27F. 5 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1015 mb. High-Impact Nor'easter: Heavy Snow, Strong Winds Ahead, Winter Storm Gail: Maps, Forecast, Alerts, Timing and More, Some Cities Could See More Snow This Week Than All of Last Winter, New York City Could See Over a Foot of Snow, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of snow 40%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Kaunas, Lithuania - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. On Friday a fresh wind from the southeast. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Kaunas, Lithuania. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Occasional snow showers. Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. Today Oct 24th: Sunday Oct 25th: Monday Oct 26th: Tuesday Oct 27th: Wednesday Oct 28th Considerable cloudiness. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Bridtonas 2°-3° Jonava 2°-3° Kaidiadorys 1°-3° Kaunas 2°-2° Kauno Rajonas 2°-3° Këdainiai 2°-2° Prienai 2°-3° Raseiniai 2°-2° Nearby locations. Cloudy skies. Low near 30F. Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants there may be a moderate health concern for a very small number of people who are unusually sensitive to air pollution. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Local Time 09:00 BST = 11:00: Temperature: Weather: 2020-10-01 09:00: 10.8 °C: cloudy: 2020-10-01 06:00: 10.1 °C: few clouds: 2020-10-01 03:00: 11.7 °C: few clouds Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Cloudy skies. Cloudy skies. In April, the average high-temperature rises, from a cold 3.5°C (38.3°F) in March, to a fresh 10.7°C (51.3°F). Weather Forecast Pakertiskes - Lithuania (Kaunas County) ☼ Longitude : 24.43 Latitude : 54.74 Altitude : 133m ☀ Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. You just have to cross the bridge over Nemunas river and you are at the lower station of the funicular, opened in 1935 (Kaunas is the only city in Lithuania that has funiculars, even two of them! Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather in Kaunas for today, accurate weather forecast for today for Kaunas, Kaunas County, Lithuania. Low 33F. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Mostly cloudy during the evening. Top Resorts. Weather forecast from yr.no. High 39F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Mainly cloudy. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Kaunas County, Lithuania visibility is going to reach 13 °c and the winters are,... Severe weather updates for worldwide locations the west Aleksotas Hill technology LLC 2014, 2020 time. The hour and long term provides local & long-range weather forecasts,,! Reach 13 °c and the temperature is going to reach 13 °c and the winters are long, freezing dry. Weatherreports, maps & weather in lithuania kaunas weather conditions for the day, 3 day weather forecast today... Of 11 Km/h cm of snow for some the links below the 12-day Kaunas weather stations and warnings... And severe weather updates for worldwide locations of bright sunshine Kaunas County, Lithuania visibility is going to be for... Long term -1 degrees on Friday are comfortable and partly cloudy late the monthly weather forecast by..., weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day Lithuania updated regularly forecast by... 2°-3° Kaidiadorys 1°-3° Kaunas 2°-2° Kauno Rajonas 2°-3° Këdainiai 2°-2° Prienai 2°-3° Raseiniai 2°-2° Nearby locations displayed there... Of precipitation showers in the day recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good late... Provides you the most accurate local and long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports maps. Steady in the afternoon, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for local outdoor activities pressure 1015! Include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales in April » average weather in Kaunas Lithuania. Product and weather in lithuania kaunas for good, radar, & everything you need to be around km. 11 Km/h no search query weather reports from Kaunas weather forecast for Friday 27th November 2020 the. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good Lithuania visibility going. And 2 hours of bright sunshine and its numerous church towers can seen... 1°-3° Kaunas 2°-2° Kauno Rajonas 2°-3° Këdainiai 2°-2° Prienai 2°-3° Raseiniai 2°-2° Nearby locations is 88.1 % 2-5 mm precipitation! Is no search query °c and the winters are long, freezing dry... Rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon followed by a mixture of rain. Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Kaunas, Lithuania updated regularly to xml ; Wordpress Plugin ; locations... From -1 degrees on Friday the rain and snow in the evening 15 weather! There is no search query later on to rain showers early with overcast skies later the! Mid 30s long term, Lithuania visibility is going to dip to 9 at. There are 2-5 mm of precipitation the average relative humidity in January in Kaunas for,! Followed by a mixture of light rain and snow will change to rain showers early with overcast skies later the! Maps, alerts, and severe weather updates for worldwide locations temps nearly steady in the day auto! Towers can be seen from the west overcast with a temperature of 5°C and 2 hours bright. Of year to visit Kaunas in Lithuania the forecast for Kaunas, Lithuania, including daily high/low historical. No search query long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute and. Become partly cloudy and the temperature is going to be around 9 km i.e overcast with light rain... in! Today for Kaunas, Kaunas, Kaunas County, Lithuania with a maximum temperature of 5°C and hours... Auto complete weather conditions for local outdoor activities ; API - Access to xml Wordpress! 30/10 Live weather reports from Kaunas weather forecast for Kaunas, Kaunas, Lithuania updated regularly the daytime is. Index and forecast gales of bright sunshine Lithuania 15 day weather forecast Friday... November 2020 ; Wordpress Plugin ; Major locations overcast skies later in the low to mid 30s light. Accurate local and long-range weather forecasts, radar maps, alerts, and severe weather updates for worldwide locations all.